Collision Repair and Auto Body Repair Services
Customer Satisfaction is our number one Goal!
Travelers Body and Fender Works Inc. repairs all vehicle types from foreign to domestic makes and models to pre-accident condition in our 29,000 sq. ft. full services auto body collision repair facility. Our highly trained technicians deliver the best in auto body collision repair, general automotive repair and more, while staying up to date with the latest trends in collision repair to better serve your needs. We offer specialty services in fiberglass repair and paintless dent repair. Many or our collision repair technicians carry I-CAR GOLD certificates amongst other certifications. What this means to you, your vehicle will be repaired right the first time. We know how stressful accidents can be, and we will do our absolute best to make the entire experience as pleasant as possible. Our goal is to minimize your inconvenience and maximize your satisfaction.
We have over 150,000 satisfied customers and counting – check out what a few of our customers are saying about us.
- Complete Auto Collision Repair
- Paint & Auto body Facility
- Working With Many Insurance Companies
- Frame Straightening
- Expert Paint Matching
- Four Wheel Alignments
- Headlight Restorations
- Paintless Dent Repair
- Professional Glass Replacement
- Auto Maintenance
- Fiberglass Repair
- Secure On-Site Storage Lot
- Towing Available
- Free Estimates
- Limited Warranty
Working with Insurance Companies:
Working with the hassles of automotive insurance companies can be a stressful process. Especially when you have just been in an accident. Travelers Body and Fender Works Inc. can make the process as easy as 1-2-3! We can make the calls for you, help with the accident claim process, and work directly with your claims agent.
- We can work directly with your claims agent
- Set you up with a rental car
- Provide you with a written estimate
Under California insurance Code §758.5 an insurance company cannot require that an automobile be repaired at a specific repair shop. However, an insurance company can recommend that an automobile be repaired at a specific repair shop under the following conditions outlined by law:
- The consumer specifically requests a recommendation from the insurance company to a repair shop.
- The consumer has been informed in writing of the right to select a repair shop of his or her choice.
- If the consumer agrees to use the recommended repair shop, the insurance company must restore the damaged vehicle to its condition prior to the accident or loss with no additional cost other than as stated in the policy or as otherwise allowed by law.
- If the company makes an oral recommendation to a repair shop, and it is accepted by the consumer, then the company must follow the oral recommendation with the prescribed written notice within five calendar days as specified by law.
If the vehicle is repaired in a shop chosen by the consumer, then the insurance company must pay the reasonable costs to repair the vehicle in a workmanlike manner. The insurance company is prohibited from limiting or discounting reasonable repair costs based on charges that would have occurred if the vehicle had been repaired at the company’s recommended repair shop. Also, the insurance company must stand behind the repairs of the recommended shop if the vehicle is not repaired properly.